Monday, February 21, 2005

The music that makes 'Me'

My colleague walked by my table and spotted the pile of CDs on it. I must listen to music when I work. Otherwise I go crazy. And makes others around me crazy.

He screened through the boxes and made this comment.

"You're confused. You have no direction."

Then he walked away.

Excuse me. I happen to like different varieties of music. Okie?!?!!!


*On my table*

Robbie Williams – Swing when you’re winning & Escapology
Smash Mouth – Astro Lounge
Keane – Hopes and Dreams
Pachelbel
Air Supply – Best of
Loreena McKennitt – The Visit & Book of Secrets
Fame, the musical
Phil Collins – Best of
Café Del Mar
Nat King Cole
Slim Whitman
The Killers – Hot Fuss
Dido
Kylie Minogue
Buddha Bar
Delerium – Chimera & Karma
Faye Wong
Sarah Brightman - La Luna & Eden
Miho Nakayama - Manifesto
Secret Garden - Dreamcatcher & Once in a red moon
Trip Do Brazil 2
Westlife – Let us be Frank
Mandy Moore
Aqua
Standfast
Robert Miles
Barry Manilow –Ultimate
Sarah Connor
Incubus
Frou Frou
Sophie Ellis Bextor
Cranberries
Matchbox 20



He should come by my house. I have more... He ain't seen nothing yet.