Friday, August 22, 2003

My life as I envisioned?

Senior Writer asks me is this the way I envisioned my life to be…

Such a loaded question. How to say? Where to begin?

My life’s barely started. It’s sputtering like an ancient car caberator from the 50s, reawaken to join the race of other top-notched, ultra-savvy models. Even if I wanted spare parts, where do I find them?

Yes and no…

Yes, I’m finally doing what I want to do, what I dreamt of doing. Writing.

No, because there were so many obstacles and happenings in between that I wished never happened. Things could always be better. I also wish things were not so hard for me to come by. I always seem hard-lucked in terms of work, family, and love.

Right now, work is fine. I’m getting into the hang of things… we’ll see what happens in the long run. Ne?