Friday, October 08, 2004

Collecting thoughts

Me: Tired. Dazed.

My feet are killing me. I’ve been out the whole day. First, morning went to the Giogio Armani launch in KLCC. It’s the launch of the first cosmetics range/boutique in Southeast Asia. And it’s the third in Asia (first, being Japan, with second being Hong Kong)

I guess I don’t mind the fragrance. But Lord knows when I’ll be able to afford this brand. And they didn’t even give a door gift!! Hmph…

Then it’s off to Kinokuniya to pick up my order of Exile’s Valor. *I’m happy*

Then it’s off to PWTC to drop by our booth at the Women’s Health Exhibition. People are so greedy. They grabbed our free past issues. They are most happy when there are free stuff. They were most happy when they found they could get a free hamper worth over RM100 when they subscribe our magazine at RM42, on top of the subscription gift. Who wouldn’t? Even I would.

Tried to rush to the bank to bank in money for my mom but the banks had already closed.

Damn. I’m carrying RM1500 in me purse now. Sigh….

Supposed to go for the Alumni BBQ tonight. But A. might not make it. I don’t want to go alone. Anyway, still time. It’s at 7.30pm. I’ll wait for confirmation.

I’m tired. Need to sleep early man. Tomorrow’s the audition (still thinking of whether to go or not) and the rehearsal for the Yosakoi dance event. Sunday’s the actual event, but there’s another rehearsal in the morning. Need to practise my Jap intonation.

Minasan, kyotsukete! Mata aimasho.

Take care, eveyone. Till the next time.