Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Busy week

This weeks looks to be just as hectic as last week's.

Yesterday I had interviews lined up the whole day. However in the end, Tony Buzan didn't work out. But he's coming back in a few months, the PR assured me, so there's still that.

Today was not originally a 'going out' day. After lunch I headed off to the launch of CLARINS's latest product, which lasted for the better part of the day. Yet I went back to the office just so I could clock it in claims that I actually travelled to and fro.

Tomorow is not very clear. I think I have to go out too. But in the evening after fetching my brother from work I have to dash down to town *groan* and attend a meeting for an event that I will be emcee-ing this Sunday. Last minute thing, but hey, I did ask for a more 'happening' life. It's happening now. lol...

Thursday there is an event, but I can't remember what now. I think it's cow's milk... no, wait, that's Wednesday! Tomorrow! *gasp* Ok, I have to go out tomorrow.

Friday there is an event by Giorgio Armani, cos they are opening the first boutique in Southeast Asia. So I'll be bring one of my designers there cos he's so excited about it.

Saturday is another busy day. I might go for an audition, but I might not too, cos I've got to work up the guts to go.

Sunday is the Yosakoi Dance Event, which I will be emcee-ing. I foresee some positive ripples in this. Who knows. I might be able to find some career prospects in part-time hosting.

Yes, very very hectic, indeedy.