Monday, October 11, 2004

The birthmark

Stunned… Speechless…

I have this daily mail from Belief.Net. And it had this Daily Angel Wisdom for me:-

“A birthmark is a kiss from an angel.”

It blew my mind away.

I don’t know what to think… Well, certainly, it seems ludicrous. I mean… a birthmark is a kiss from an angel??

… I still don’t know what to think…

Suddenly those few incidents, that seemed un-explainable, in my life make a kind of strange sense.

The sense. The knowing. The light. The escape from death. The presence in my car at times. The birthmark.

Mind’s still whirling from the events of the weekend as it is. The audition was unsuccessful. The event was a great success. Maybe I should look into a side career of emcee-ing.

But … wow… the birthmark…

I am sorry I doubted. Forgive me for doubting.