Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Crack gurl too sick to blog

I've been extremely ill since Sat evening. Hit me so quick I didnt have toime to say 'what?'

High fever, twitching headache, cough, whole body aching.

And I'm allergic to all painkillers. Even if I saw the doc he couldnt give me any painkillers to lower the fever.

Finally the headache was so bad I went to see a doc. He asked me what kind of painkillers I had tried and couldnt take and then prescribe me this steroid painkiller. The type that was made from cocaine.

"Cocaine? Doc, did I hear you right? Cociane?"

"Dun worry. You won't be addicted to it. It will help with ur pain only."

I walked out, head pounding, my mom held on to my arm to keep me from swaying.

"Great," I muttered, "I've become a crack gurl." My mom laughed.

Been on MC since Monday. Bet my editor is hopping at my absence. The fever just went away last night. But the head's still pounding. But think I might be able to go in tomorow.

Ok. Head pounding. Gotta go.