Wednesday, October 20, 2004

In a funk of a mood

Can’t quite capture this mood with a single word. The best I can come up with is ‘funk’.

My best fren asked what ‘funk’ meant. Even I can’t exactly explain it. Dun think it’s in the dict.

Started with the morning cause I didn’t sleep well at all last night.

My online buddy asked if it was because I was horny. Is that even a valid reason??!

Then I put off having breakfast till 10 and I sorta pulled my designers to have breakfast with me.

Which was fine with them cos they love going against the rules anyway. I’m gonna miss them cos who’s gonna do this with me when they’re gone?

Naturally lunchtime came and I wasn’t hungry. So I started pacing my office, cause my stupid pc has this 1pm scan that stops any other functions from working for 15 minutes.

And I found myself wandering one round in the office, proceeded to walk to the stairwell, up one floor, and took the lift back down to my floor. And went on another round inside the office.

Scan still not done.

At 2 my stomach started growling. And I forced myself to walk downstairs to buy something to eat. I hate eating everyday, cos I never know what to eat. I usually end up not eating properly as a result. Now, if only I had my own personal caterer that didn’t need me to decide what to eat. Hahahhaa… I would make a poor castellaine, indeed. lol.....

It’s 4. And I’m still in some sort of funk… there goes that word again.

Suddenly I feel like dancing George Michael’s ‘Desafino’… *swaying* … is that the correct spelling even??

One happy thing is that I will be getting some portion of the money for a project soon. Which it’s nothing to be ecstatic about either cos the first thing it’s gonna do is pay debts!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………………………