Thursday, August 18, 2005

Why I hate my mom

I hate it! Everytime she does this!

Just before my departure for Perth for studies, she has to throw a tantrum.

Whenever I make a tentative date for leaving for Melbourne, she throws a fit.

Right before we flew over to Melbourne for my first entry, she had to pick a fight.

Just when I decided to leave for Australia, she has to start a cold war. Over what I don’t know.

I hate it! I hate it! I hate it!!! I HATE IT!!!!!!!

Why does she have to do this everytime?!!! I’m leaving in less than 14 days and she’s not talking to me and not responding to anything I do!!! Doesn’t she see that she’s wasting time?!! Precious time to talk with me, chat with me, bond with me before I leave, because she will not see me for the next 2 years at least?!!! What is wrong with her?!!!

Between packing and clearing my stuff (which she insisted that I throw, sell or move to my best friend’s house, otherwise one day when she’s in a bad mood she will just up and throw them herself!! Talk about not belonging to a home that’s supposed to be my home, as she claims!! Er, HELLO!!! I don’t feel like it’s MY home!!) I don’t need these petty things happening in my life!! Not to mention that I have to settle more pertinent matters such as changing the beneficiary name to my brother and settling my income tax and insurance!!! I DON’T NEED THIS!!! ARRGGH!!

The days are counting down, CAN’T SHE GROW UP AND GET A GRIP?!!!!!!