Friday, November 14, 2003

First and last time ever

This is the FIRST and LAST TIME I’m going to a Cleo party bash EVER!!!

Someone please clog me on the head if I even think of going for another one of these things!

Actually it wasn’t so bad. Just that there were lots of giddygoat girls and elbowing by some auntie who went! But you know lah, teens, the kind of things they talk at their age. Sigh…

And the goodie bag wasn’t that fantastic. Deodorant, shower gel, sample face mask, sample shampoo, a cheap string necklace from Perlini’s Silver, samples from Beaute de Kose, a RM50 voucher for Sisley’s (but only valid if you purchase above RM300 worth of clothes, sample Emporio Armani White for men, and pink slippers with CLEO stamped on it. All in all, I doubt they all cost more than RM120. Pathetic. Oh, and the ticket also includes either a soft drink or an alcoholic drink. Big deal.

The show was ok lah. Befitting teenagers. Silly questions and answers throughout. Reshmonu performed. That I felt was good. Then a fashion show with Sisley’s clothes and Perlini’s Silver jewellery, with Andrew’s Models. I liked the fashion show. The clothes were quite nice, as well as, the jewellery. But, man, were those models pencil thin! Jealous…

Didn’t stay too long, cos I was getting tired and needed to work the next day too. So me and Elaine left.

Ok lah… an experience…