Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Thank god the shoot is over

The shoot went well. Phew. I sighed an inner breath of relieve. I had such a sense of… not foreboding, but worry that things won’t go well, although Scott and Sophia seemed fine. Probably they’ve been through it before. They are more confident of their skills than I admit. I was also afraid that JuKhee would be difficult to handle, but she was really nice and sweet to talk to. I mean, I can see that she has lots of stress and responsibilities from her work. She wakes up to headaches, can you imagine? I mean, I too have experienced it, but it wasn’t a perpetual thing. For her, it’s almost everyday. And I couldn’t think of what to tell her to do, cos it’s obvious that it’s the pressure from work that’s causing her this. But she admits that she doesn’t take time for herself to take care… no discipline for exercise too, and she has a swimming pool at her condo!!!

Now, I must do some research on why people wake up with headaches… it would be useful to know to prevent in future, no? And I’m wondering how amenable she is to a health programme. Like what teas to drink, what foods to avoid, etc. Either email or fax her the programme or tell her to take out ONE day so that I can take her to buy these stuff. But she’s so busy…

I wonder if I can get her to sit down and do that ayurveda questionnaire… asking too much, huh? But it would be so good if she could do this. It might help a lot. Let me get that excel file prepared first… See… do an ayurveda questionnaire to find out the nature and personality, also can get a rundown of the appropriate diet, and throw in some aromatherapeutic techniques for the holistic side.

I’m very interested in learning up on holistic therapies. I want to learn how to utilise essential oils, herbs, flower teas and such. Not so much Bach Remedies or those already franchised products. Something more natural and basic. Things you do from scratch, which really allows you more flexibility in changing according to different situations. Bach Remedies is fixed, but you could mix them up to give you an all-round effect, as well. It is good. I wish Malaysia has a better fountain of resource in terms of all these natural products…