Monday, November 03, 2003

A little happier...

I’m a little happier today. Probably because I watched this Japanese cartoon called Cat’s Repayment. It was a good and clean show that brought a smile to my face at the end. It’s been a while since I’ve enjoyed a Japanese cartoon. I actually bought it a few weeks ago when I went out with Mel to survey the magazine booths. I actually hesitated to buy it. But then I thought, it’s really been awhile, and it was about cats. So, why not?

I’m still angry and dishearten by what happened over the past 3 days. It was so stupid. It always is. But that doesn’t make it any less painful.

I am happier today. Guess I’m trying to be optimistic and satisfied with myself, who I am, what I am and I can be. It’s not the easiest of tasks. My emotions fluctuate more than the stock exchange. But there are days when I hold on tenaciously. As best as I can…

I’m trying to do everything within my means to be happier. Even dressing up. Even putting on make-up everyday. Even buying clothes. Even indulging in expensive bath gels. I have to do everything I can. Otherwise I will just sink into depression and never get back out. The only thing I haven’t done is pray… for some reason, I couldn’t do it…

Maybe I’ll try next week… or tomorrow… or the day after… or maybe tonight…

Another reason I am much happier is because I spoke to Ju... and he always cheers me up... No matter what shit he has been through, he always manages to cheer me up, down-playing his pain and agony... Yes, I am a happier person after speaking with him...