Thursday, November 06, 2003

Going crazy over translation

I’m going crazy over my translation. Imagine doing it five days in a row, non-stop. I hate it. I’ve already missed my yoga yesterday. I’m not gonna take another job till I feel I can. It’s so tiring. I couldn’t even translate the mandarin word for Tokyo!!

Feeling a bit stressed. My day job is suffering a little in the sense that my translation is always on my mind, and I have no mood to work anyway these few days. Which again I attribute to the translation!! Hmph!

I seriously hope I get to at least finish typing out the entire articles, whether it’s extremely raw or unpolished tonight. Polishing will have to wait for tomorrow. God, I wish that Bec were on leave. Then I can utilise the day at the office to do just that. I haven't even called Wish to confirm on the locations’ name! And there’s one part that I am confused about… ok, so, many parts!

Actually, I’m trying to push Depp away. It’s nagging me. I can feel it. It’s dying to come out. But I cannot afford to. Translation. So I gotta bury my nose again. Gotta finish this up. Sigh.