Thursday, May 20, 2004

NewMan party @ atmosphere sucked!

Well… it wasn’t much of a party really. Just a DJ spinning music and people smoking and laughing and drinking and me feeling “Is this it?!”. But I did like the music. Just wish that it had more atmosphere. Haha. Pun intended.

But I liked last night ‘cos it was the closest thing to ‘hanging out’ with my colleagues. And come on. We’re all young people. We all need to let down our hair once in a while. Work is work. After work is after work. Yes… despite the boring programme, I enjoyed last night. And I also discovered that I dislike Guiness Stout. Great, another addition to my ‘Dislike’ list. Beer, bitches and brew.

I’m a little stoned this morning ‘cos last night I didn’t get to eat dinner before going off to atmosphere. Plus this morning I woke up early. God knows why, ‘cos I usually sleep in a little later when I’ve been out late. But at 6am I was wide awake. So I dragged my butt out of bed by 6.30am and got ready for work. Was in the office by 7.20am. But couldn’t sleep at my desk!!! Aaarrggh! I usually can sleep at the desk. I think it was because I was hungry!! Hahahaaa… stomach growling, refused to let me sleep. “Eat! I demand food! No sleep for you!”

I think I will try and take it easy today. And today I have to go down to Hang Lekiu for my Jap course somemore. Sigh… what shall I eat for dinner…



Listening: “Forbidden Colours” by David Sylvian
Feeling: A little stoned from the late night of the party
Going to...: Buy scarfs for my 2 colleagues who have resigned later
Long lost ppl to catch up with: JY, XiLyn and GinPoh