Friday, November 19, 2004

Chilling

Just came back from dinner with the gurls and one of the gurl’s boyfren who dropped by.

Talked about so many things.

Work
On how it sucks big-time

Bitches and bastards we know in this small-world industry
Our industry is small and we pretty much know who is who and ‘Oh, you know him too? Prick isn't he? Bitch isn't she?’

Relationships
After breaking up with the loser and gurlfren beater, A’s finally found someone who’s gentle and sweet. Hooray for her.

Approaching marriage of one of our uni mates
Thinking what to get her for her wedding August next year. Yup, we’re starting to think about it now.

Me migrating to Aussieland
I’m still going. Just need to be a little brave.

Shaving our legs, armpits and pubic area
Did the pubic area once and it was horrid. So not doing it again.

Changing of jobs
News of retrenchment going on for one of our gurlfrens. But A’s still worried about not being able to get a new job when she leaves in December. After all, A had to quit when she was diagnosed with thyroid.

Update of the Raya gathering I went to that they didn’t attend
My junior from Penang came down for J’s Raya open house. We had a ball. Updates going around the table. Beautiful gathering.

Recalling a significant incident that happened in Perth while we were studying
We had a really interesting time in Perth when this happened. While it was horrific, it was vastly intriguing. Can’t talk about this cos there’s still lots of mystery unsolved yet.

Piercing earrings and tattoos
Gurls are trying to convince me to pierce my ears again. Nooooo! And to do a tattoo. NNNOOOOoooo… but if I do it, I will do it on my hand though. And it'll be a spider. Black widow.

Latest handphones
A’s boyfren is a handphone freak. He wants to check out the latest handphones. I picked his brain on which I should change to.

My gurlfren wanted to do breast implants, which we forbade her to do
Seems they are offering this special deal in Penang. Come do the operation, that costs something like 700-1000 odd, inclusive of a 5-day holiday. Freaky man. Heard that lots of foreigners come to do it there. Scary.

Bra cup sizes
Like all gurls who get together, we talk about each other’s bra sizes. Which we confuse all the time becos there’s American, Australian and Japanese.

Wonderful men who don’t smoke and womanise
So few, so scarce. Sigh…

Having children the normal way or the C-way
I dun wan to do it. I will adopt. I hate pain. There shall be no pain in my womb.

Clubbing or chilling
We are sooooo dead. We dun club anymore. Rather, we enjoy chilling in pubs and drink and talk.

Age
My gurlfren says she’s old and I told her, "So what am I? Ancient?" She’s freaking 3 years younger than me! Man…

Getting married
I had 5 marriage proposals in my lifetime. 3 were from straight men, 2 were from gays. And the most touching proposals were from the 2 gays. I love them to bits. They'll never know how much.

Where are we going?
Still deciding where my birthday celebration venue would be and where we will be drinking after that. I’m voting Bernard’s. Anyone wanna join me? Drinks on me.