Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Back to kick ass!

After 3 trips to the western doctor and 2 trips to the chinese sensei, I am finally well on the road to recovery and ready to kick some ass!!!

Man, what a roller coaster ride. I now totally remember why I hate getting sick. Have always hated being sick and the weakness that comes along with it and the vulnerability of your defenses; brings down your emotional barriers and leaves you vulnerable to haphazard bombardment from all corners, the slightest thing triggers a spell. Gah!

And the long weekend holiday really helped. Imagine: First Thursday for Deepavali. Then Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday for Hari Raya. Ooo... bliss profound.

I'm going to shift my stuff to my designer's table since she's gone. It's bigger and much more spacious. I believe a change in Feng Shui is necessary. Gives a much cleaner energy vibe, I think. Lot of negative energy and people around. Need to move the energy fields a bit.

I tried to get online on Sunday but couldn't. Some reflections and stuff. I'll try to post it later from home again. Now I gotta head back to work. Arrgghh...