Saturday, December 11, 2004

Busy, busy, busy

Been really busy. Still had to sit and crack my head to recall what I've been doing for the past 4 days.

Tuesday
After work, I rushed to see this lady who runs a yoga centre to talk about her contributing articles on yoga living for the mag. Invited me to join in the Belly dancing class which was exhilarating. I'm almost rushing to sign up for the classes!

Wednesday
Went to this lady who runs a pregnancy yoga centre for pregnant mums and mums and babies. Also to contribute articles and stuff. Evening saw me rushing off to meet my friend to watch 'Ocean's Twelve' which was funny and interesting. Brad Pitt looked good here. I've never liked Brad Pitt before, but lately I've been bewitched!! I think it happened after 'Troy'. *gasp* *horrors*

Thursday
11am: Drove to Sunway Pyramid to ESPRIT to pick up clothes for photoshoot.
1pm: Rushed back to PJ for an interview for a copywriter's job. Missed a turning and ended up 15 mins late. Sat there for 2 hours. But don't have a good feeling about it. Dun think this will work. Not that I doubt my skills. Just that I think they are not truly looking at a fulltime hiring.
3pm: Was late to meet merchandise exec at NIKE to pick up clothes for photoshoot. Nevertheless met up my cousin briefly who is the HR manager.
4.30pm: Didnt want to go back to the office, besides hand hurt so dropped at the doc's place to check it out. Gave me some herb powder for the swelling and pain.
5pm: Decided to go for yoga, but mistaken the day's classes. Instead, got thrashed at Fitball. I hurt in places I never knew I had anew.

Friday
8am: Had Chi gong session at the office. Felt really good and refreshed cos I was still half dead from yesterday's Fitball.
11am: Went back to Nike cos the exec had dropped one of the cardio tops and I wanted that top for the cover.
12.15pm: Reached Marche Movenpick just in time for lunch and the new launch. Pigged out with Rosti (sigh, heaven), oyster and mushroom with cream pasta (oh, sinful!), salad greens, latte (oh, baby, hit me one more time!!), a vanilla fruit sponge cake, and two glasses of carrot juice. All free for media! Woo-hoo!!!
2pm: Late picking up make-up artist for the photoshoot.
2.30pm: Extremely late. Told the make-up artist to jump off my car as I skidded to a stop in front of the studio (no lah, just kidding!).
3pm: Shooting started. But I hated when my editor started making the photographer take extra shots becos she wanted to pump up her image bank. Without extra cost. Without telling him beforehand.
7.30pm: Finally finished. But when photographer asked for compensation for the extra pictures (over 100 shots on angles, poses, gestures, fruits, milk, juices, and many more) my editor said she couldnt pay him extra. I was so disgusted that I refused to support her arguments, but neither did I voice my opinion in support of the photographer.
8pm: Reached home totally beat. Dinner tasted like cardboard.
11pm: 'Sucker for pain' moi waited till I was yawning like a hundred times before I hit the sheets. Sigh...

Saturday
8am: Breakfast and dumped car at service shop to fix signal lights.
9am: Went driving around the Bandar Utama 11 and 12 areas cos an Alzheimer's patient was missing for the last 5 days. No sign.
10am: Took mum to doc.
11.30am: Picked up car with lights fixed. Yay! No more hunkering down in the seat!
12pm: Home. Started cooking lunch.
2pm: Lunch. Tired. Watched 'The Apprentice'.
3pm: Bath. Plucked eyebrows. Hurt. Hate pain.
5pm: Chilling out and surfing net and answering mails and typing all this shit. ahhahaaa....Should be working on my freelance writing assignment.

Out.