Friday, December 03, 2004

Quickie

A quick one before I dash out for my interview.

Now what WERE you all thinking???

Got an interview with Dr Dahlgren from Switzerland who's the creator of Imedeen and now Estime. I missed the interview yesterday cos I forgot!*gasp* Oh horrors, I was never so embarrassed!! Today's the replacement. Now where is that press kit that they sent me.... damn, I gotta search for it.

Last night went to a Media Open House makan to celebrate Deepavali and Hari Raya together. It was good. Food was in abundance. It was very tasty. This is the time you get to see members of the media lose all inhibitions and make gluttons of themselves. Anyone seen Spirited Away that very nice Japanese cartoon film?? Recall the scene where Chihiro's parents turned to pigs and were snorggling away.

Oh dear. I gotta run. "I'm late. I'm late. For a very important date. No time to say hello, goodbye. I'm late. I'm late. I'm late!"