Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas to All

Thank you very much to those who sent me wonderful words of encouragement and support. I really appreciate them.

I don’t know if Christmas will thaw some of the frostiness from her demeanour, but hope springs eternal.

One thing that is keeping me cheerful is the fact that my favourite cousin brother is coming up from Spore with his wife and son to visit us in KL. My first nephew – I’m looking forward to seeing that little tyke.

Last I saw him was early this year in March, and he was two months old. My cousin sis-in-law says he’s very naughty now.

They are gonna be here on the 26th, so I’m looking forward to spending time with them.

I will be on leave tomorrow and on Monday. But I think I’ll still be around online at some time. Can’t stay away from the computer too long! I think I must figure out a way to configure my new phone to access the web! After all, it has GPRS so I should be able to go online right? Don’t know phones much….

Anyway, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Try not to get TOO drunk!! Then again, what would be the point of holidays then?? I for one will definitely be drinking on Christmas day evening at dinner…………

Yeah, I hear some ‘aye’ from the alcohol-happy bloggers out there. me too… *smile*