Saturday, May 22, 2004

What a difference a leisurely day makes!

Oh happy day! Did nothing but eat, read and watch TV.

Slept in. Woke up feeling much better. Decided that today was a day of rest.

I managed to wash all my clothes. ‘Sides, it was hot! A good day to clean and dry.

I managed to finish half of ‘By the Sword’. I should be able to finish it by the end of the week.

Got an email asking for translation. But I’d already said I didn’t want to do anymore this month. Still, they persisted and asked if I could do it, if the deadline was next month.

Temptation. After all, a job means money. And since deadline was next month, shouldn’t I be able to handle it?

Still thinking. I do value my private time at night. I’ve always hated the ‘rushed’ feeling at night when I sit down to work on a translation. And it is always when it clashes with my work, when I thought initially that it didn’t!! sigh… got to think this over the weekend and give my answer by Monday.

But still, it was a good day today! And Jasmine is out of American Idol! What more could a gurl ask for?

*blissful sigh*



Woke up to…: ‘Sailing’ by Rod Stewart
Reading: ‘By the Sword’ by Mercedes Lackey
Watched: ‘Americal Idol’
Very happy that Jasmine is finally out. Should have been out long time ago. The gurl’s voice is weak and ‘there isn't a connection’. Go, Simon!