Monday, January 17, 2005

A little weepy day

Is there anything more painful than…

Well, why go into it when it’s a neverending story with no sight on a cure…

Nothing to do but sink into work…

It suddenly occurred to me that perhaps the reason why things are really working my way is because I was praying for things to work my way. So I should be doing the opposite – reverse psychology.

Ok. Here’s what I want.

1. I want my mother to find a man to occupy her time so that she can get off my case.

2. I want my father to strike a 10 million dollar lottery, but the first thing he’ll do is pay off what he owes my mom and then he’ll give me some money for my migration.

3. I want my brother to get an air-con job in PJ so that he can be comfortable and we don’t need to drop him off too early in the morning.