Saturday, January 15, 2005

Odd things

I got a call from my father saying that I had a parking summons that said I parked illegally in Teluk Intan. When I heard where it was, I was like, ‘Where?’

Apparently I was in Teluk Intan in July last year and parked illegally. But I don’t even know where it’s located, whatmore park illegally.

I couldn’t possibly have been in Teluk Intan because one, I don’t know where it is, and two, I didn’t go travelling anywhere between May and September because I had been too busy. I didn’t even go back for Father’s Day, which was why I forced myself to make a trip back in September because it was his birthday.

But the summons stated the car number plate very clearly, and it’s obviously mine, and it also stated the correct car model. Strange. I'm going to have to write a letter to god-knows-which-lame-department to firmly insist on my innocence and that I refuse to pay any fine when I didn't commit any illegal activities. Stupid Malaysian government.

That night I had a weird dream.

I dreamt of a female rabbit that was black and huge, and a huge spotted mongrel dog, whose offspring was a pristine white little bunny. I first saw the little bunny, and was ooh-aahing at it, until I saw the mother, exclaimed over the size of mommy, and then I saw the daddy, and I was speechless.

I woke up disoriented, with images of the pure white bunny with a very affectionate pairing for parents.

Here's what Dream Moods has to say.

Dog
To see a dog in your dream, indicate a skill that you have ignored or forgotten, but needs to be activated. Alternatively, dogs may symbolize intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. Your own values and intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and succeed.

Rabbits
To see a rabbit in your dream, foretells of luck, magic and of a favorable turn of events and a positive outlook in your future endeavors. To see a white rabbit in your dream, symbolizes faithfulness of a lover.


Er... what skill? ... what lover? Pray enlighten me, oh Lord.