Monday, January 03, 2005

Happy New Year

Happy new year, all! Though it's been rather quiet around here in Malaysia....

But I had a pretty relaxing new year's eve; eating, sleeping and watching Voyager DVD!! muahahhaaaa..

Yeah, on 1st Jan my mom had a farewell gathering organised by her colleagues, so she left my brother and I at home, and I was tired of seeing people (the night before was at aunts' place for dinner and surrounded by people they invited) and wanted a little time to myself, so I hogged the TV and plunked in my Voyager 1st season DVD set, which was sold at only RM40 at the pasar malam, and had a blast watching 6 episode straight, no commercials or stupid ads, or interrupts from mom wanting me to do chores!! muahahhaahaa....

I love Voyager... Did I ever mention that before??

Back at work today and busy like hell! The mag has to be completed and finished soon... damn...

Ok. Back to work.