Sunday, February 13, 2005

Holiday break over

Ok, let's take stock of how much DVDs I've watched over the last week. My dad has a stockpile of them, so I decided to take advantage of the free time and free screening. Hey! I didn't need to buy any VCD or DVD!

1. Kill Bill (wow, so much blood)
2. Kill Bill 2 (wow! more blood!)
3. The Incredibles (I luv this show)
4. The Chronicles of Riddick (stupid and plotless)
5. Golden Chicken - Cantonese (funny and fun)
6. Shrek 2 (it's alright)
7. The Princess Diaries 2 (clean and light)
8. Alien Vs Predator (awesome! never tire of it)


Almost watched Hellboy, but my obnoxious cousin told me that it was crap. I asked him how crap was 'crap'.

"It's as bad as Elektra."

"But I kinda liked Elektra."

"You did? Well..."

"I hated Riddick. That was crap."

"Oh, then it's ten times worst than Riddick."

"Really?"

"It doesn't do the comic justice."

"Really? Damn... Ok." Tossed Hellboy out of the pile of DVDs.

Brought back some to continue watching it in KL though.

1. The Sleeping Dictionary
2. The Return of the King - Extended version
3. The Way Home (Korean movie)
4. Kaena
5. Bruce Almighty


With Discovery Channel and Cartoon Network in-between and Chinese comedies, life didn't get much better.

Oh, but I ate so much! God... need to get back to the gym on Monday. Oh wait, can't, got a dinner... damn... Ok, ok, Tuesday.

Finished Survivor in Death! Yay! Now, if only Christine Feehan would publish her books quick-quick.

Hmm... tomorrow's Valentine's Day. Never let it bother me over the years. But tomorrow's a little special because my old collegemate is back from Taiwan for a short while, and we are going to sit down for a nice steamboat dinner, 5 gurls, after, oh, just 5 years later. So after work, I'm gonna pick her up from somewhere, meet the others at the restaurant and eat (again - *groan* - I've eaten more this CNY than any other CNY *double groan*), and talk, and then she's gonna put up at my place, before she heads off back to JB for another few days before flying back to Taiwan.

Man, I have to work tomorrow!! *wail*