Monday, January 31, 2005

You make me sick

As I predicted last week, that moronic woman came to me, well she made me walk to her cubicle, and asked me if I had spoken to the client directly or to the PR person about the promo.

I’m thinking in my head, ‘What, you blind or stupid? Didn’t my email state everything clearly?’

So I told her again that it was the PR, and that she was supposed to confirm with me today.

Then that moron goes saying, “Well, in that case, we don’t have a choice really. It has already been spoken of and it’s hard to back out now. So I guess we’ll have to pursue the promo. I’ll get XX to work on it.”And she looks on me, as if expecting me to say I’d do the follow up.

See. There she goes again. Dumping work on other people, last minute, and what does she do in the end?

“Ok. I already gave the contact to you. You follow-up.”

I think I’ve never met a more sickening person in the workplace. Really.