Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Do nothing

Observe the wonders as they occur around you. Don't claim them. Feel the artistry moving through and be silent. ~ Rumi

Let’s just sit back and do that. We can’t stake a claim on everything that we see. We can’t stamp ‘MINE’ on everything that we see.

We can’t even do that to our subconscious.

I had a weird, weird, ultra weird dream about alien races, bionic people and magic beings that procreate via becoming babies.

That’s what you get from reading Superman DC Comics just before going to bed. Weird…
I wanted to write it down and think of some way to make it make sense and churn it into a story, but I was too uncomfortable with my ear condition. Damn uncomfortable. I saw the doc last night. Hope it goes away soon. I think I now understand why some people claim to be able to hear voices. It’s probably echoes from everyone all around.