Thursday, March 17, 2005

Don't

I don’t want to talk about it
I don’t want to dwell on it

Don’t ask me things at the office
Don’t ask me to tell you gossips
I’m tired of it all
I’m sick of its crap
Just let me pretend for a minute
That they all don’t exist
They all are invisible.

I know you are glad you’re out while I’m still in
I know you are gloating you’ve escaped while I’m still suffering
But I don’t need you to rub it in
I don’t need you to be puffed up more
I don’t need you to mouth negatives even more

I know the reason you are coming round to see me
Is just so you can reaffirm your luck
I know the reason you want to meet me, saying it’s to catch up
Is to satisfy your lust for knowledge of other people’s stupidity

Today I don’t want to talk about it
Today I don’t want to satisfy anyone but me
Today I don’t want to be filled with more negativity
Today I don’t want to see you
But don’t you dare call me antisocial