Thursday, July 07, 2005

Some people need shaking

I just wanted to say this, that I truly do feel ashamed of myself now, for what I used to do.

And I can only say this after I've seen someone else do it and I hated it. I wish someone shook me then, but I guess noone dared.

Like how I didn't dare do it to my colleague today.

She was moping since the minute she walked into the office and refused to lighten up, so much that I wanted to shake her violently. I used to be like her, but I do think that I covered up my depression or unhappiness more than she. But I really didn't know how to cheer her up and I recognised that she didn't want anyone to say anything. So I just played her favourite songs and tried to poke fun at her to make her more lively.

But I did realised that she was worried over another job's interview, or rather, lack of interview communication. She's been waiting since last week for the manager to call her but, no call. I told her she needed to toughen up, cos that's life. If you're lucky, you're lucky.

Maybe next time I really will shake her....