Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Oh my aching body...

Well, that was painful.

I finally hit the wall, running face first. Smack! And it hurt.

After all the hoohah in May, plus all the crap I've been having with my idiot writer, my body finally couldn't take it, and crashed.

That's right. System shut down, in IT speak. Had to call in MC yesterday. Couldn't get out of bed, too weak and too sleepy. Still I didn't see the doc, cos I knew what I needed was rest. Pure, simple, undulated rest. So I basically hanged at home, listened to the radio, called in to the station and won 2 fantabulistic tickets to see Sarah Brightman in concert - WooHoo! - washed 3 loads of clothes, read my favourite detective series, surfed the net and chatted with my colleague a bit abt things happening in the office, then as the head started spinning, I logged off for a nap and before I knew it, mom was home to cook dinner.

But my headahce's gone now. The idiot decided to resigned. For which I was glad and praised the Lord. Phew.

Yet today as I went into the office, I nearly fainted, cos I ran a slight fever. My colleague generously ran out to get a packet of 'ho yan hor' for me. Felt better. But for the rest of the week, I'm gonna be heading off to bed early.

I haven't been taking my Bach for almost a week now I think. Which is good, I feel. Shows that I can handle myself pretty well. I've been keeping myself very occupied anyway. But then again, that's precisely why I finally fell ill. Too hectic. Ah well... I'm testing my endurance and limits. Still young.

Looking at magazines online already. Got to start preparing my way to going over. Seen one or two that I like. See how...

I'm so looking forward to going over. A new place. A new start. A new life. I can almost smell it... *dreamy smile*




Woke up to...: A few actually, almost like a medley, but I can't remember what anymore.
Reading: 'Midnight in the garden of good and evil' by John Berendt
Feeling: Mostly sick, but alright emotionally.