Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Very gud Ingglish

Heading off to my photoshoot in ten. So just taking a little time to post this funny story about the way Malaysians talk. Well, at least, the Ah Bengs lah.

For my overseas friends, read it literally. The Ah Bengs here in Asia really talk like that. It's a laughing crime. hahahhaaa... Enjoy.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Even an Englishman could not concoct sentences using numeric, which is exclusive only to Malaysians, Singaporeans and Chinese.

Lim Ah Lek was asked to make a sentence using 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10.

Not only did he do it 1 to 10, he did it again from 10 back to 1.

This is what he came up with......

"1 day I go 2 climb up a 3 outside a house to peep. But couple saw me, so I panic and 4 down. The man rush out and wanted to 5 with me. I run until I fall 6 and throw up. So I go into 7-eleven and grab some 8 to throw at him. Then I took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away. So, I put the 9 back and pay for the 8 and left 7-eleven. Next day, I call my boss and say I am 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also ask me to climb a 3 and jump down. I don't understand, I so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1."