Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday Blues

Today's really not a good day...

I don't usually have Monday blues. Don't believe in them cos any day can be blue, in my opinion. You've never heard of Tuesday blues, Wednesday blues, or Thursday blues now have you? Makes no sense.

But today I feel it.

I don't know if it's because I'm feeling the sad vibes from all over the world over the Pope's passing, or it's that work is really becoming meaningless to me.

I've had comments from the Wanderer who said I should tell my company that I am leaving the country because I'm migrating.

My mom said that they don't need to know that, just tell them that I'm going to further my studies, which is true, when I've saved enough I will continue to do Masters.

My best friend A. is of two minds - doesn't really matter.

My best friend S. agreed that they don't need to know.

Today, I finally decide what I'm gonna say.

I'm gonna list down all the things they did wrong, all the things they should have done but didn't, all the stupid things they have done but shouldn't do.

I'm going to make them totally aware that I'm leaving because of the shitty things they did. Make them put up their pillows higher to think deep into the night. Make them wonder if they are really that hated outside. Make them second-guess their actions and consequences.

Gee, does that constitute burning bridges?

Ok... need to consult senior writer...