Saturday, March 26, 2005

Peaky weekend

Almost done finishing writing up the course outline for this subject called Business Ethics. Freelance job.

I’m feeling both appalled and incredulous over the fact that I’m writing a whole course outline inclusive of syllabus and focus questions for a degree subject.

Hey, it pays for half of my air ticket to Aussieland.

Researching it has been interesting. The topic is interesting already. Though not my field, it has been interesting, cos you see familiar names here and there. Hi Kant, how're you doing? Oh, Aristotle, what are you doing in this part of the world? Marx, you look a little peaky over there under the moral limelight.

So am I. I believe if I could watch a video of me doing all these I could be looking pale and peaky. Ethical relativism completely washed over my head. I am still wondering why they fired Robert Greeley. And I think I would make a great whistle-blower.

Seriously... *whistling*