Friday, May 20, 2005

Lost: A Cat’s Mind

I walked past a restaurant where I was supposed to meet my colleagues for breakfast and had to backtrack all the way to the end of the row.

My boss came out of the lift and greeted me while I was only registering a walking human body, and only snapped to when she called my name.

I can’t count how much 7 and 7 is, despite using two hands and my colleague’s.

When confronted with 2 routes to getting to my destination this morning, I was totally confused and was irrationally complaining that I had too many choices.

I have no appetite during lunch however I finished a 20cm-in-diameter roti sardine.

Suddenly granted a free Thursday evening since my tuition teacher has returned to Taiwan I didn’t know what to do with it. So I hedged and stalled till my colleagues dragged me whining out of the office.

Had a strange dream that included a wolf, a philosophical lecturer and a goat in a high-class apartment. And something in the layout of my office carpark brought back the memory.

I stood dazed in front of my wardrobe for 15 minutes not knowing what to wear and finally walked out in blue jeans, purple t-shirt and green hangbag (please dun judge me) despite knowing my boss will give me the evil glare for dressing so casually.

I’m totally zonked out. Can someone find my mind for me??