Saturday, April 23, 2005

Extremely busy

I've been busy with lots of stuff.

For one, I have to reformat my pc, which was plagued by some stupid spyware and now my display's wonky and there is no soundcard! Argh!

I'm designing my own namecard, which I intend to use when I'm over in Emuland. Getting a friend to draw a cat for me, but only after he's done with his current project. Sigh... so meanwhile, I'm wondering what kind of paper to use, coloured or plain white. Can I get anyone to help me think of some cat designs?? Miaow?

Going to meet up with two editors about me contributing articles for the local mags here while I'm gallivanting in Kangarooland. The money will not be for my expenses over there - it will be for my mom as my household contribution. This foreign correspondant writing is a freelance, part-time thingie. I still have to get a fulltime job! Which is not in sight right now!! *bang head*

I need to think of what books to ship over. Those that I ABSOLUTELY can't live without reading. And I need to pack those that I wanna keep, but to be kept at my best friend's place, cos my mum wants to use the bookshelf for the living room! *sniff*

Damn, I forgot to spread the word around that there will be a room for rent at my place... mom wants to rent out the room to get extra money every month.

I have not seen 90% of the people that I would like to see before I leave. But I have seen one or two... that hardly makes up 10%, I know... trouble is, Monday's the only day that I'm free to make dinner appointments for friends... and I'm dodgy about weekends cos all the malls' packed!

Thought of a book based on me and my brother.... wished I had the time to see it published here before I leave...

Oh dear, I'm late for yoga. Gotta go. Oh, that reminds me... how am I to carry my yoga mat with me to Ostrichland!?!?!

*worried, harried cat*