Thursday, August 12, 2004

Do chipmunks dream?

I wake again amidst strange wispy dreams of large houses and shining moonlight on a dark night. Funny that I find such dreams peaceful and comforting, that I find my existence would be incomplete without these demented dreams. But for the life of me I cannot comprehend the people that walk in and out of them.

I once dreamt of Diana DeGarmo (Don’t ask). I dreamt of my old admirer numerous times. I dream of my grandmother regularly. I dreamt of Anne Shirley. Yes, of the Green Gables stories. I dreamt of demons and devils. I dreamt of numerous lovers that have passed on tragically. I dreamt of Ares, the God of War. I dreamt of one of the Valkyries of old Norse legends. I dreamt of Bao Ching. I dreamt of samurais. I dreamt of the Titanic. I dreamt of being back in Singapore. I dreamt of being back in Perth. I dreamt of being in Manchester to watch the League (God, I must be crazy!). I dreamt of being in places that a woman shouldn’t be in. I dreamt I was a harem gurl.

Things are almost back to normal at home now. It always takes time. But I always wish it didn’t happen at all.

My face is getting back to normal. Thank God! But still need to avoid certain foods in case of allergy again. Gods, I miss coffee!!! Damn it to hell and back! I wish I dared drink one minuscule sip of coffee!!!

:bang head against wall: