Sunday, June 27, 2004

Dunno why

I saw my ex student in Midvalley this evening. But I didn't hail him.

Then I saw him again inside as he came down the escalator. But I didn't hail him still.

And then when I was going to go up the escalator, there he was again, 3 steps higher up from me. And I still didn't hail him.

I dunno why. I seriously dunno why.

It could be because I didn't want him to see me without proper make-up.

It could be because I was afraid I wouldn't know what to say to him.

It could be because I didn't want to talk to him, for he was quite a naughty boy in my class.

It could be because I didn't want him to see at me and think that I've gotten fatter since the last time.

It could even be because I just didn't care to know how he was.

I really dunno why...

Still thinking about it now after coming home.





Woke up to: 'Mad world' by Gary Jules (Donny Darko)
Listening to: 'Baby grand' by Billy Joel
Reading: 'Exile's Honor' by Mercedes Lackey - Finishing
Feeling: Well, I think the above entry says it all.