Thursday, June 10, 2004

Please hear my prayers

Oh Lord, I beseech Thee, if Thou send my lifebonded to me again, be he reincarnated or a replacement, let me go first please, or let us leave this life together.

I do not hold hopes of ever finding him again. Nor do I expect myself to settle for second best. Unless Thou will so. But if the unimaginable happens, please, spare me the pain and despair that I experienced of so many, many years ago, and the pain of bereavement.

I had my usual weird and senseless dreams last night. I really don’t hope to ever be completed… the way I’m going now, I’ve never find the other half that will warm my heart and fill my empty soul.

If I could have one wish, I would wish that lovers all over the world would not have to lose the one person who could complete them and suffer doubt and guilt of that love and feel that they have lived in vain.

“Please be strong. The future may still give you a chance.” – ‘Cowboys and angels’: George Michael.