Monday, June 21, 2004

I love Sarah Brightman!

I saw Sarah Brightman in concert last night!! Waaaahahahhahahaaaa…… And she was EXQUISITE! MAGNIFICENT! WONDERFUL! And so ENCHANTING! Sigh... it was wonderful, wonderful. Her voice, her voice… so beautiful, so exquisite. Sigh... could have listened to her forever.

But her programme book was so bloody expensive!! RM70!!! And the mousepad was RM50!!! *money flying*

Managed to restrain myself from buying anything! Hmph! Not hard since it costs so bloody much!

I went with mom. Sadly, none of my friends liked Sarah. Only my dear Senior Writer. Together we waxed lyrical about her. Sigh...

Below is a rather shocking (to me) conversation between an ex-colleague and me.


E: hey cat
Me: miaow
E: how's ur weekend?
Me: ok. I saw Sarah Brightman last night
E: who is that ?
Me: what?!??!?!?!?!?!
Me: u dunno who SARAH BRIGHTMAN is?!?!?!
E: I don’t know who is that... heard of it
E: when u said u saw ... meaning u saw in TV or real life ?
Me: concert!
E: oic
E: not my cup of tea
E: sorry
Me: E!!!
E: I don’t listen to those genre of music
Me: this is the Andrew Lloyd Webber's former wife!
E: yes?
Me: this is the woman who sang Phantom of the Opera
Me: this is the woman who sang CATS
E: really?
Me: this is the woman who is promoting her HAREM album!!
E: I am quite ignorant in this
Me: aarrrggghhh!!


Enough said.

Sacrilege.





Woke up to: ‘The Way’ by Clay Aiken
Perhaps this is because my brother had the radio on and it managed to sneak into my RAM sleep, or was it REM? Sigh…
Listening to: Secret Garden’s website music
Birds chirping and the brook trickling with sounds of the harp soulfully playing the strains of ‘Prayer’.
Reading: ‘Exile’s Honour’ by Mercedes Lackey
Hehehe… not gonna read anything else till I’m done with what Walk-In has!
Feeling: Sleepy, happy, contemplative and harassed.
Was sleepy since came back from Sarah’s concert late. Happy, that Sc bought me the HerWorld Singapore mag with a beautiful blue bag! Contemplating whether to buy the Style mag with the gorgeous green sunnies. Harassed with some client’s inability to send the promised products by the promised dates. Now, fine! Cos the day’s ended! Waahahahaaaa...