Thursday, June 17, 2004

Somebody shoot me please

My status on YM was ‘Somebody shoot me’ and my ex-student messaged me to say that he has a gun, but that I was too precious to lose so he wasn’t going to give me the gun.

Aawwwww……… *touched*

Touched, I threw him a flying kiss. :-*

I’ve had a bad week since the beginning, and as the week progressed, it got worst. Till I came to the point where first, I was ready to kill someone, ie. stupid bothersome clients, and then, myself.

I hate clients who want something and yet refuses to tell what exactly it is. I’m not a bloody mind reader, ok?! If I were, I wouldn’t be where I am, doing what I’m doing, suffering what I shouldn’t. Idiots…

How much of a product can you write about in an advertorial but the bare facts? It’s fixtated!!! How different do you want me to write it?

I grumbled to my Sales gurl and Marketing manager, “What? Not only do you want me to write about how your Braun can scan fever, but it can also scan HIV, is it?”

Bloody idiots. No cow sense.

Somebody, please shoot me, so that I don't have to suffer incompetent fools anymore. The only place meant for these kind of idiots is down by the windmill washing the wheels with toothbrushes! Idiots.