Saturday, July 17, 2004

Definitely suffering

I am definitely dying from work here!!! Man, I feel like being overwhelmed by this fucking wave that is crashing, nonstop on me and sweeping my legs from under me and bashing me against the cliffs, with the seagulls happily chortling overhead and probably swooping overhead, planning on some Bigboys for my unsuspecting head.
 
Ok, enough dramatic ranting.
 
Seriously, if my marketing manager (MM) decides to come up with more 'fantastic' plans for the magazine and company, I'm gonna start upating my resume and plan my escape. Well, maybe I won't lah.. that's so cowardly and so... weak?
 
Oh, I'm sure it's great, whatever she's planning, but bloody hell!! We're short-staffed!! And management doesn't look like they are putting out any advertisements for my much-needed, no, wait, DESPERATELY NEEDED, writer, and equally desperately needed promotions executive!! How the fuck are we suppose to function without a writer or a promo exec??
 
See, I'm getting foul-mouthed here and that's not a good sign. It means I'm going to be irritated beyond reasonable behaviour and I'll get into trouble with my mom soon with all this unhappy tension.
 
Dun care. I'm going for the Bon Odori this evening. I need a good fucking holiday. Oops. I need a nice getaway plan, something to distract me.