Saturday, July 24, 2004

I killed my hair again today

One and a half years ago, I went and killed my hair (my mom's lingo, so to speak), meaning, I straightened my hair. And it cost me RM400 because the salonist justified that I had so much hair and that it was almost waist length. And because the straightness would have lasted at least a year.

Barely 6 months later I chopped it all off. Out emerged a Malaysian Posh Spice wannabe.

Well, I didn't want to chop off that much. But it was supposed to be nice and suited for my face and all that crap. Said the hair-stylist, who had a reputation for chopping locks. Why didn't I think of that?!?!!

Another 6 months now, and I decided that I needed to do something about the unseemingly mess.

So I killed my hair again.

But since my mom is still not talking much to me, she didn't make any smart comments.

One small blessing!

And this time it cost me RM300.... sigh...