Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Shhh....

I'm gonna do something naughty tomorrow.

But I can't tell yet, cos I'm still examining the loopholes that might exist in this juvenile scheme that I'm planning! muahahahhaaaa....

I'll be doing it alone. That's the sad part.

The fun and satisfying part is that I'm playing hookey and no one will even know that I'm planning to do it!! muahahahahaaaa....

It all just involves a little pre-planning that I'mworking on tonight. Then it will be smoothly executed tomorow.

Oh, most might even say it's nothing. Nothing fantastically outrageous.

But I'm a good gurl, you know... I've never, ever cheated on serious stuff. "I y'am a gud gurl, I 'yam." A la Eliza Doolittle! hahahahhaaaaa.... And I think I've been goody-two-shoes for TOO long!

Ok. I can hardly contain the glee. But I'm gonna do it!!! "Just do it!" Nike rules.... yeah right!