Monday, November 14, 2005

'Will sleep with dogs if necessary'

This morning I had gone out to the shopping mall with my aunt ( we do this about every Mon-Thurs ). We passed the pet shop and saw they had new puppies! Adorable ones – mini poodles, cocker spaniels, and jack russell/dachsund/chihuahua! Absolutely adorable they all were. And saw this paper on the outside – CASUAL POSITION. Naturally I popped in to ask about it, and they needed a resume – which is of course something I dun keep in my pocket, so I told them that I would drop by later to hand in my resume.

But what does one say in a resume to a pet shop? ‘Loves animals, will sleep with them if necessary’? ‘Have owned and bathed dogs, canaries before and rescued stray kittens before’? Well, I dunno if what I wrote will get me the job, but it was worth a try!!